SOLD Cannondale Jekyll frame and Fox Float RC shock £170

samc

Retro Guru
Lovely long-travel cross country or DH frame, great adjustability, shock holds air perfectly, includes BB, mech hangar and headset cups, I'd keep it as my main bike but have moved to a shorter-travel Scalpel as that suits my riding style better (ie. slow and lazy). Also that blue doesn't really go with my eyes.

It is made out of electricity and will force all of your wildest dreams to come true, every day, forever.

My lovely neatly-arranged tools aren't included in the sale but you can have that old sock that's under the BB shell for an additional £36 and no questions asked. Smells of cider and mig burns.

It's had that lizard skin on since I've had it, pretty sure the chainstay's mint under there (can't remember but 80% sure). Size is medium / small - but it's adjustable. I'm 6 foot tall and prob about on the max limit for tallness, but it depends how you want to ride cos you can adjust the geometry by screwing the shock NOT LIKE THAT omg

It's also on evilbay in case you want to make an offer: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cannondale-J ... 3823683219

Or you can make an offer on here because that makes more sense cos then we don't have to pay ebay for doing nothing.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back