For Sale now on ebay – WHEELS space gain sale – Hügi Ibis T-Gear XTR M900 Mavic Rando

ceo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
since my cave get's narrow quickly, i'll start this bulky stuff sale – frames and wheels.
if you look for a winter build i can add several tc parts, just ask. measurements are usually pictured ;)
all threads are good and i tried to picture all details, the only potential issue is the mavic bb
that i could not undo from the black cannondale m1000 frame. all offered wheels are true.

i'm based in germany, but i'm happy to ship anywhere on this planet at cost.
prices exclude shipping cost.

all frames (except the barracuda) are sold and shipped. the wheels are currently on ebay. i need space.

gone – early 18" koga miyata terrarunner carbolite including dx u-brake. rare frame made by carbon, aluminium and steel. cablerub on toptube. asking 180€.
gone – gt karakoram 1993 ferrari red f+f 18" with original gt bologna forks. asking 180€
gone – gt bravado 1992 f+f in 18" with original gt 3d forks and groove tube (all the wires hidden in the toptube), cablecrosser included, rear mech hanger was once repaired – eye-catching nonetheless. asking 220€
gone – cannondale m1000 1992 jet black 18" frame with mavic bb that i did not manage to undo – possible issue. don't know. it's chipped, but straight and dent free and handmade in usa. headtube measures 1 1/4". asking 55€
gone – trek 8000 19" 1995 alloy frame with some quite unique details in great wine red colorway.
head tube measures Ø 1 1/8". some chips and a cable guide glued to the top tube. asking 90€
gone – cannondale 1994 killer v f+f 18" with original pepperoni. wants to be polished again. asking 150€

Last edited:
2774219-b5he7ad0je6s-ibis_t_gear_sun_irc_lrs1-large.jpg

unique red ano ibis (=hügi compact – this is really loud) and t-gear wheel set, laced to lightweight sun chinook rims (butted spokes), rare irc x1 pro skinwalls included. asking 300€

2774226-3ebr0r4ef67t-xtr_rando_lrs3-large.jpg

costum wheels with xtr m900 hubs and megawide mavic rando m5 rims. rarely used 3leading3trailing pattern makes the wheel look like a fan. these were my zaskar wheels for quite a while and they are honestly stiff. asking 270€

2762119-pqaw9ptdp0j7-xtparallaxmavic217lrssilber1-large.jpg

shimano xt 737 parallax silver wheels laced to lightweight mavic 217 rims, xt skewers included. asking 90€

2774230-t10nhd27vzl3-lx_mavic238_lrs1-large.jpg

shimano lx parallax wheels (no the front hub seems to be sth noname, but working) laced to mavic 238 rims,
includes ritchey tires and lx skewers. asking 65€

Last edited:
trek 8000 and m1000 frames gone. many wheels and still frames for sale.
there's another chic '95 barracuda frame i'll let go next.

Back