SOLD Boone TWIST! Cranks, 167.5mm arms, 144BCD

drietz

Dirt Disciple
SOLD

Hi all - as you all can see I'm sort of more of a long-time lurker than anything else here.

I just wanted to foreword this sale by giving some ways to find sales feedback for me as a seller/buyer since my post count here is lacking. I'm under the same username at both the Paceline forum and the Velocipede Salon, and have performed numerous transactions through both message boards. On eBay, I am under the name ddmvintage, and have a 100% positive feedback rating.

If you've made it this far and are still with me, then you're in luck - we're getting to the good part.

Up for consideration today, I have a pair of very rare Boone TWIST! cranks. The arms are 167.5mm, and the spider is 144mm. The arms are square taper and the pedal threads are 9/16". Everything is clear anodized over highly polished aluminum, so the cranks have an incredibly beautiful finish to them.

They have been used, there is no denying that, and they do show some wear. I tried to show the worst of it in my photos (click the photo below to be redirected to a photobucket album), but if you need a more comprehensive gallery, please let me know.

I'm not sure I've ever really seen a pair for sale anywhere, and have been holding onto these for quite a while. Since I'm not sure what they're worth in their current condition, I'm going to set the price at $300 OBO net. I am open to reasonable offers and I'm open to being told I'm off my rocker (politely, please!)

As far as shipping is concerned, I'm located in the USA. I obviously ship here, and am OK with shipping internationally provided that the buyer pays shipping fees, taxes, etc.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions, make comments, or make offers. Thanks for your time!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back