For Sale Selling my entire workshop and collection

I too would say that unless there's lots of hidden goodies then you will struggle to reach the sum you need to. But I know nothing about the frames on offer so could easily be wrong.

I would say your best bet might be to try local Facebook marketplace - perhaps as open to offers. Unfortunately, the urgency of your situation does not put you in a strong negotiating position - and it's a buyers market for anything cycling related at the moment. Maybe it's worth a trip to a local bike shop to ask for advice. They won't be interested themselves, I'd guess, but they might know someone who could be keen.

I know you are looking for a sale as a joblot, but wonder if separating into separate lots of tools, furniture/storage and bikes/parts might help.

Sadly I have to agree- just based on the photo content, I don't see anything like £6500 worth of 2nd hand parts/items...

I think I’d struggle to make it £650.

Bulk clearance like this fetches 10-20 % of value as I’ve a mate that clears them for living.

There’s like a grands worth of stuff there at most unfortunately.

Best bet is to spend time listing bike parts online individually and then sell the tools on forums like this.

Like I said in the listing I can give a we transfer link that has photos of everything in the pdf

In the nicest and most helpful way - you are not gonna be selling it as a joblot for £6500. I doubt even individually you will get a third of that.

People who buy job lots (for the seller’s convenience) pay as little as possible.

You need to get things listed individually on various sites. It will take time and likely won’t sell quickly but that’s the route if you want a maximum return.

Back