Sold Cannondale F2000SL Optimo Retro Framed 650b Gravel Bike

Dave_H

Senior Retro Guru
I'm selling my 650b gravel bike based around a retro Cannondale F2000SL Optimo mountain bike frame with Headshok front suspension bought off here, but built with modern 11 speed gears.

The medium sized frame is in great condition, with only a few minor age related scuffs. Any marks are surface paint only and no dents or dings. The air suspension comes with lockout.

The build of the bike is
  • Microshift XLE M110 1x11 gear/brake levers with XT 11 speed rear mech and XT single ring chainset
  • Hope Evo2 hubbed WTB i21 wheels with WTB Resolute TCS 650x42 tyres set up tubeless
  • Avid BB5 mechanical road brakes with 160mm rotors

I build the bike up from the retro frame with mostly new parts at the start of winter but haven't had the use from it, having only ridden it a handful of times. A new spontaneous incoming mountain bike means I need to make space in the shed so this bike has to go.

In addition to the bike is an extra pair of wheels with cassette, rotors and WTB Thickslick tyres that I'd planned for easy wheels switch for a summer road bike.

Overall, it's a lovely looking gravel with a retro twist and a bit of front suspension that makes it stand out from the crowd.

Note that the pedals, Garmin mount and the crank sensor are not included in the sale.

Looking for £450 but open to sensible offers. Happy to post at cost.

Attachments

• image0 - Copy.jpeg
    image0 - Copy.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    446.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image1 - Copy (2).jpeg
    image1 - Copy (2).jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • image1 - Copy.jpeg
    image1 - Copy.jpeg