Sold Syncros revolution crank + rings & crank o matic bolts

Actually, we're not and it's bad form* when it comes to bashing the price.
In the ebay and shop watch section you can, and I would hope people do so as to guide people.

I gave a little bump to the post with something I noticed for a bit of fun. It's not really going to make someone not buy it :). It's a very nice crank, the rings still have black between the teeth and look better then he rates them from a practical use.
Unlike the other ones on a few days back, this is built correctly.
The Crank-o-Matics only have minor push marks on the hole edges, normally these are big gouging slip marks, and their Ti bolts you can hardly see the usual torque denting marks these tend to have.

Altogether a fine example of 'near NOS' as many would describe them.

*Rule 1.2 ... Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum the value of retro parts is very subjective...

But - as per FluffyChicken's post - it is, or was, generally accepted that discussing the price on a seller's item was not the done thing.
So, given we all signed up to the Forum and it's way of doing things...... :)

I am obviously disagreeing with you - albeit in a very polite way - and therefore proving this isn't an echo chamber.

Oh. I see my posts were deleted (censored). All of them. Again.😐
Yet other people's comments remain.

Let's try again, this time without the insults/attacks.

"Near NOS"?😂
C'mon, they are not even close to NOS. They have chips, missing/wrong bolt, used, worn.

NOS = New Old Stock.
That's what it stands for.

I personally would not pay that for a set of used crank arms, no.

Oh. I see my posts were deleted (censored). Again.😐

"Near NOS"?😂
C'mon, they are not even close to NOS. They have chips, missing bolts, used, worn.

NOS = New Old Stock.
That's what it stands for.

I didn't selectively delete YOUR posts, I deleted others' too. So how about letting it go?

Don't get me started on the definition of NOS either!

He didn't say near NOS, I did, I was commenting on what a lot of people on here, ebay, FB have often described as "near NOS".
Of course they're not NOS.
I wouldn't use the term near NOS,
Many NOS are even shop soiled and worse than these... (but without the chain rub)

Let's get this edited again and back to a sale page.

For the good of the entire forum, someone just needs to buy these asap, so we can all move on.. but in the name of all that is sacred, pls conduct price negotiations discretely, via pm.

That said, part of me is secretly hoping some noob posts a “Would you take £100 cash, mate?” offer..

Back