small selection of Karma (joblot) as apologies.

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
Recent events have made me realise that I haven't truly appreciated my retrobike family after everything you've done for me. For that I'm sorry. You took me in at Mayhem, you made me feel welcome on here despite my differences and even helped me out when times were hard. I want to give a little something back.

I'll apologise now as I don't have a lot to give but I've made up a small bundle that will hopefully be of use to someone. I've decided that no matter how difficult it is, I have to give up building bikes. I'm focusing on my health and holding onto hope that next year I will be able to do my charity fundraising in Fran's memory so I want to simplify my life and concentrate on at least trying to improve my mental strength even if my physical strength is still deteriorating.

This whole lot is free, to be taken as a job lot and to sweeten the deal I'll even pay the postage myself so it will literally cost you nothing.

It includes a few hubs (deore and stx rc parallax) - Probably would recommend changing the bearings in the stx if I'm honest, some shimano mechanical disc calipers, a nice elite black and gold splatterpaint bottle cage (I love this one but realistically have nothing to put it on), stx front mech, bar ends, some deore canti levers (not exactly mint but usable) along with a few other bits and bobs.

Again thankyou for everything you have done for me and whilst this won't make up for it, I hope it at least helps someone a bit.

Attachments

• rb1.jpg
    rb1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 523
  • rb2.jpg
    rb2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 523
Re:

Hi there,

Please could I have this (or perhaps just the bits I'm looking for), to help with a build I'm doing for a friend?

I'd be very happy to contribute to the charity you mentioned in your post.

I'll send you a PM

Thanks,

Duncan

Back