For Sale My Old Kona Lavadome 16" Frame

Tony-Baloney

Retro Newbie
Due to me having too many bikes, and this old girl not being ridden anymore its time to let her go :-(
I have owned this bike from new back in the day, but as you can see I've modified it somewhat!
I guess if I broke it I could realise quite a few bob, but Im happy to let her go to someone who will continue to ride and love her ;-)
Everything works as it should (forks are great!) no play in BB or wheels...
The only thing that has failed are the STX Shifters, which I guess could be rebuilt, or you can pick them up on Ebay.
Hopefully the pictures give you a good idea of its condition (lots of interesting bits added!) Any questions please ping me a message.
I'm based in Fareham, Hampshire and would not like to post it, although I can meet up, or deliver if my petrol cost was covered (so long as distance isn't ridiculous)

IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1367.jpg IMG_1368.jpg IMG_1369.jpg IMG_1370.jpg IMG_1371.jpg IMG_1372.jpg IMG_1373.jpg IMG_1373.jpg IMG_1374.jpg

I will let her go for £200 (if I were to beak her parts would come to quite a bit more but I would rather keep her together)

Back