Skewer id help (round 2)

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After a successful id of a pair of skewers recently, I thought I'd try with another set.

I bought these as I liked the look of them, to me they look a bit like Middleburn cranks, but in skewer form. I've got plans for a build with silver parts, Inc Middleburn cranks so these should work nicely, but what are they/who made them?

I've tried various searches and come up blank, so hoping the collective knowledge of RB can help shed some light on them.

Attachments

• PSX_20221227_115202.jpg
    PSX_20221227_115202.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 33
  • PSX_20221227_115226.jpg
    PSX_20221227_115226.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 31
  • PSX_20221227_115247.jpg
    PSX_20221227_115247.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 33
That was my first thought but no end of searching has yielded a pic of a single one, let alone a pair.

The logo threw me a bit, it doesn't look like any Middleburn 'M" I've ever seen. Even looking for that threw up nothing.

I can find some if you need, look for Middleburn Morphosis

You don't often see Morphosis name.

Should be some hard to see in some hubs and some for sale.

Edit down it for you.
Screenshot_20221227_163356_com.android.chrome.jpg
Johnrock sold em.

And... On the middleburn wheels front and rear..

Last edited:
Cheers, nothing comes up on Google at all so appreciate you identifying them and pointing me at some examples of them.

What material are the axles? Are they good at their job? I've never had any issues with any qrs really but these ones look really nice and will match the cranks nicely. Got me wanting some matching hubs, or at least a rear as I have a pace front.

What material are the axles? Are they good at their job? I've never had any issues with any qrs really but these ones look really nice and will match the cranks nicely. Got me wanting some matching hubs, or at least a rear as I have a pace front.
Ti axle, they seem to work nicely.

Back