Sintesi Bromont frame rare one with disc tab SOLD

the "LARM" stamp was also found on some of the Marzocchi stuff back then. I was on a visit at the Marzocchi factory back when Corado Herein was testing downhill stuff for them (he rode Sentessi frames back when DH was young)... I remember there was some stuff kicking around with this LARM sticker/stamp on. Is LARM a local Bolonga based aluminium factory/workshop that worked for both Sintessi and Marzocchi?

Re: Thinking about Rebuild

It took so many years, I had so much work to do with all my Marzocchi's and had no time for this frame.

I was happy when rojo sold this frame to me, now I'm thinking make it driving again. Original had a XC700 silver, but XC700 red is a better option for me, may be a red DH3 to get some more travel and lift it a litle bit up in the front. I have this all in my boxes, so this is my smallest problem ;-)

I'm looking for parts, I'd like to have a red stem and seat post, a red handlebar it too much 'red'.
All my bikes have Maguras, I'm used to use them and they are rock solid, e.g. HS33 Tomac in red.

I'm not that rebuilder as you might know, I'm just an Marzocchi 'idiot' for the older forks ;-)

Magura HS33 20 Retro ??

Don't find infos about, very nice one!

Somehow a special edition ...?!

Attachments

• csdcsdccs.jpg
    csdcsdccs.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 216
Back