Sintesi Bromont frame rare one with disc tab SOLD

Measurements are seat tube centre bb to top 19"

Top tube is centre to centre 22.5"

Do you know what the initials nv are for in one of the pics? I've a stem marked with the same and never known who made it??

Cheers

ishaw":2ksi0p6k said:
Do you know what the initials nv are for in one of the pics? I've a stem marked with the same and never known who made it??

Cheers

It's made in the same factory as all the Verlicchi frames. I'd guess the "v" comes from Verlicchi but no idea about the "n"..

Tizumo":94zz0jj2 said:
ishaw":94zz0jj2 said:

Cheers

It's made in the same factory as all the Verlicchi frames. I'd guess the "v" comes from Verlicchi but no idea about the "n"..

it stands for "nino verlicchi" , the name of the person that established the company

maro":325tyqqv said:
Tizumo":325tyqqv said:
ishaw":325tyqqv said:

Cheers

it stands for "nino verlicchi" , the name of the person that established the company

Cool thanks for info :cool: :cool: :cool:

I haven't a clue on pivots. I am useless with suspension etc, all feels fine to me though.

Back