Show us yer FSR's

ivanpayne":1rkkcpca said:
Fair point.
...but who is John?...
Haha, sorry Ivan. Had just been that very day talking with my students about the different variations of people names and one of the examples was John/Ivan and I wasn't paying enough attention when I typed.

Re: Re:

lowslowandold":1xwnijir said:
What are people thoughts on Chinese carbon parts? Looking stems, handle bars, and a seat post

Same place all named brand carbon comes from. (With the exception of a few manufacturers)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Latest update to my FSRxc:
1x10 XT shifter and now a Zee FR rear mech
32t Superstar I/O on MotoG crank arms and XT BB. M540 SPuDs
40t TRex with XT 11-36 cassette
Stans Flows on Hope Pro2 with tubeless Smorgasbord and Chunky Monkey
200x57mm RP2, offset bushes
Coil U-turn Lyriks
125mm drop reverb (away for warranty work, so Thomson) and Spoon saddle
50mm Thomson stem, Answer ProTaper 720mm bars
Hope Tech M4 180/203mm

rqZgQEt.jpg

Re:

This is the Bike that got me into the sport, I raced Downhill on it and had a blast!!

I couldn't afford a proper Downhill Bike, so I changed out a few parts and went racing, this one is pretty much as I ran it back in the day

Attachments

• IMAG1070.jpg
    IMAG1070.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,251
  • IMAG1071.jpg
    IMAG1071.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 2,251
  • IMAG1072.jpg
    IMAG1072.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,251
Re:

Oooooooh, I like. Often wondered what the irc mudmads looked like mounted up. I have a nos pair I'm waiting to crack out once I've got mine built back up again.
Nice build that :) don't ever get rid of it!

Stem size and length

Hi,
I am looking for some advice re the stem on my 99 FSR Comp. I am 6'4" and the ride angle is giving me some back problems.
What's the longest stem length anyone has gone to? I know this will change the geometry but I don't want to end up buying the wrong length etc.
Bike is the large frame size and I have a long (not sure what length) seat tube already.
Thanks in advance.

Back