Show us yer FSR's

Re:

if i ordered the bearing set, its over £100, there is nothing wrong with the bush set up, it was smooth and fine as with all bushes they wear and a little movement. i have no idea if the shop can get the bush kits

Re:

I have an 98 FSR Max backbone Ground Control.... they have NO bearings in the standard suspension setup...
only plastic bushings.

I give up!!! I'm trying to say that I have an original Mountainspeed link and maybe an old but mint 98 FSR for sale.....with spares.
I'm not really bothered about the far end of upgrades and aftermarket this and that.... I just want to see if anyone wants to buy the damn thing!
End Of!
thank you - politely..... really! politely

ivanpayne":36k8z1r6 said:
I give up!!! I'm trying to say that I have an original Mountainspeed link and maybe an old but mint 98 FSR for sale.....with spares.
I'm not really bothered about the far end of upgrades and aftermarket this and that.... I just want to see if anyone wants to buy the damn thing!
End Of!
thank you - politely..... really! politely
John, your bits are lovely,I had that MS linkage my ownself going back a bit, but this site has a perfectly good and functional for sale section as well as section for spruiking your ebay auctions. This thread, this glorious 101 page thread, is definitely about "the far end of upgrades and aftermarket this and that" and long may it continue to be so.

Looking into bits for the build while the frame while is away being powder coated, what are people's views on bars? Flat bar or riser bar? The bike will be mainly local trails so not a lot of climbing....

Or is down to personal preference

lowslowandold":1dq61rn4 said:
Looking into bits for the build while the frame while is away being powder coated, what are people's views on bars? Flat bar or riser bar? The bike will be mainly local trails so not a lot of climbing....

Boils down to personal preference really, both have their merits, both have their short comings.

Khane":12ogpm5v said:
lowslowandold":12ogpm5v said:

Boils down to personal preference really, both have their merits, both have their short comings.

That answered absolutely none of my questions :LOL:

lowslowandold":36z2lrym said:
Khane":36z2lrym said:
lowslowandold":36z2lrym said:

That answered absolutely none of my questions :LOL:

Then my work here is done. :LOL:

Back