Show us what you did today, thread

clockworkgazz":3d9k0i53 said:
Remind me again what the point is again? I'm struggling to remember ;)

Och! I don't know. But IIRC it is very similar to buying several 20year old bikes and convincing yurself you need them.

anyhoo today I got some new scales the measure .00 of a gram....this may be too far :LOL:

kaiser":19lhvgs1 said:
clockworkgazz":19lhvgs1 said:

Och! I don't know. But IIRC it is very similar to buying several 20year old bikes and convincing yurself you need them.

:shock: Point taken ................................ :LOL:

kaiser":3owkd6yw said:
clockworkgazz":3owkd6yw said:

:LOL:

I was toying with getting rid of them all and going modern as my old body struggles with the old ways but they are very pretty and what else would I do anyway :oops:

Well its funny you should say that, as Im off this week Ive been looking at a NEW modern steel MTB frame set or sets :?

details rob!

we always say it gazz but never do it! anyway I comfy modern bike in the stable would be a good idea. just be prepared for the£££ never mind buying but the upkeep!

:oops: OK Cotic Soul or BFe in that order or both.

I said I was looking into it this week but it been on the
cards for ages.

I see the bfe has come down in price and ragley have a similar frame coing out or is out. Have you looked at Dialled bikes?

Dialled ......... no :?
I love the ride of my Explosif but I'd like summit thats got
the geometry to accept long'ish forks and discs.

Back