Show us what you did today, thread

While just back from a few days touring yesterday, this morning was Calebs school attending the tiny church in Canisbay for the service that is attended by Prince Charles. It's just along from the Mey Castle and he is here for the Mey games so Sunday Church is not an official engagement but the children get invited along as it is his local school, where they sing a couple of songs. There is only 20 kids in the school and being in holidays I think there was only about a dozen there today. He is always good and relaxed with the little ones and always stays and chats and laughs with them. Certainly not the usual Sunday morning in the Dyer household.
So Caleb did very well as he gets very nervous once he sees he has to sing in front of people he doesn't know, but he was great and it's a lot to ask of a six year old. They all sing together, it's not him on his own or anything but still.
So after we went for lunch we went home and he wanted to go riding so with me on the Dummy and he on his little Ridgeback we set of for a mile or so loop round the farms. I take the Dummy as if he gets too tired he can just hook the bike on the back and he jumps on the seat and off we go.
We did about a mile and half and watched the harvesting for a while and then when we got back he wanted it done again but this time he would ride on the back of the Big Dummy, or the bike we share as he sometimes refers to it. We then ran a couple of things down the road so got a bit of a ride in for the day.

Jamie

20626313_1254463128015762_942396701751287900_o by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Re:

This afternoon did a road ride up to Knockhill Race Circuit to have look as it's the Touring Cars this weekend and I'll probably no see any of it cause me and Keith will be up the Lomonds on Sunday.

No much happening, jist one man wae a brush.
Most of the big teams had just arrived and were setting up their huge covered pits and team "homes"
ia2I2ivl.jpg

Went back over the Cleish hill road,
Benarty in middle of pic, cannae see ma hoose for the trees :facepalm:
ZDAYfMJl.jpg

The Lomonds to come on Sunday and Benarty which was last night's ride
5rqarqbl.jpg

Back