Show us what you did today, thread

+1 for MrP's dug.

(Even if I did prefer the double u braked Saracen. My mate had one and it was constantly clogging with mud. Mad stopping power compared to our old cantis though.)

Back from Italy, trails were alright I suppose....

9383865799_bd25969756_b.jpg

:D :D :D Actually it was the rockiest steepest gnarliest trails I've ever rode, totally full on. Did I mention it was steep :shock: :shock: ?

Looks do-able on a rigid single-speed with cantis, surely?

Well, how'd you get on then? You got a taste for those Alpine descents? Ye'll be aw elbows and knee pads noo...

clockworkgazz":3ir78xg8 said:
Looks awesome, mind you if you want a real test get yer sell to misty law wed night. ;)

Would love too but it looks like the next three weeks are no goers. I'll try to tee up a ride doon my bit soon enough though if you'd like?

zigzag":3v4qdsmc said:
Looks do-able on a rigid single-speed with cantis, surely?

Well, how'd you get on then? You got a taste for those Alpine descents? Ye'll be aw elbows and knee pads noo...

I reckon even with the Horsetheif I was a tad underbiked! But aye definitely got a taste for it, I can't see myself going abroad again for a good while but I'm more inclined to look for hairier techy stuff about here and maybe a trip to the Lakes as well.

Back