Show us what you did today, thread

It's like the warehouse at the end of Raiders....

20130123_212223.jpg

Pretty much all the small stuffed moved, big stuff goes tomorrow with the movers. I moved my riding bikes over too but I haven't even opened my sheds yet :shock:

Ahhh... my personal favourite and IMHO the discerning mechanics tool- is it a parks claw hammer per chance?

Wot colour you going for then ZZ, any changes to the spec when you build it back up then?

Ha, it's a cheapo Xtools copy Gazz. Really shouldn't skimp on the most important tool in the kit though...

Wanting to go baby blue, but I still need to speak to the powdercoater, so may need to be flexible. Haro did the single speed version in that colour. Braw!

Mary.jpg

Was thinking about doing the fork legs, but I just know if I strip them I'll never get them built back up again. Going to ditch the shitty SRAM gears and try Shimano 1x10. Probably take the SLX cranks off my Pipedream too. Would love to upgrade the wheels, there's some nice deals at Merlin and Superstar right now, so kind of swithering about that.

top colour choice and get what your saying about the forks- could be a faff or worse. Upgraded wheels would be a good move- means you could have two wheels sets- one with winter rubber on and one for the warmer months?

clockworkgazz":ln6wmfzy said:
Upgraded wheels would be a good move- means you could have two wheels sets- one with winter rubber on and one for the warmer months?
Ooofft! Another reason to upgrade! I like the cut of your jib sir!

Back