Show us what you did today, thread

"Have most of a black LX groupset to attach to it although might need a front derry................"

Diameter? And LX M???...........

New frame arrived :D rather pleased as well. I was prepared for the 'raw' finish, its quite industrial but I like it. Not without blemish here and there but thats all part of the look. The welds are as good as any ally frame I've seem and the tapered headtube is rather nice to behold. I'd ordered a slackset headset but it never made it with the order. Quick phonecall and all is sorted. I'll start getting some bits together over the next few days. Next big purchase will be forks or I fancy some new brakes as well.
7887405606_315895491d_b.jpg

7887409480_f0444a9042_c.jpg

7887418952_609f28640b_c.jpg

7887414126_e6144f1722_c.jpg

Yup On One, 18" Scandal 29er. I'll admit to not being overly smitten in the past but repeated praise has been sung about how good they ride and what value they represent I had to give it a go. This won't be a weeny but I did stick it on the scales, comes in at 1763gm. Parts will be choosen with weight in mind but not as a principle factor.

Great deal at £209, can't really go wrong at that price.

Is that an inside the stays mount for the rear disk? If so, me likey. Being a nit-picker, never been a huge fan of the way they do the top of the seat stays - looks ok in steel but doesn't transfer so well to alu and the bigger welds. Pretty much an On-one trademark look though...

cool looking frames both of them , tho pandas saracen edges it

pauly had a scandal for a bit 26"er tho , i liked it a lot ,was nicer than the
carbon 456 he had after it

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
With £8 burning a hole in my pocket I headed off to the bikestation this morning, picked up a flexstem, proper rack and onza barends for the montage commuter.

DSC00529.jpg

Just need to sort the chain tension, and some new pedals when I get around to it and that's it.

Back