Show us what you did today, thread

I've had only 1h ride due to crap weather but yes I can say I'm happy with higher bar so far. Quiet fun on corners. Different grip options and comfy lever setup helps as well. I'll replace tyres with some offroaders once trails will get less wet again. No point go off road these days.

know the feeling, 1hr ride, then another hour to clean yourself and the bike

believe it or not, I managed 3 DRY hours on the road on Sunday.

My oldest daughter was at T in the Park on Friday night, came home reasonably clean. She went again on Sunday night, got ticket off friend who had been there on Saturday and could not face another day covered in mud.
Daughter came home covered from her wellies up to her waist in mud, I didn't realise she had shorts on till she showed me the clean skin of her legs under her shorts. I thought she had been splashing about in mud but no, it was just the mud on everybody else that had rubbed off on her as they were all standing so close. No wonder her pal didn't want to go back.

Rado, do what ZZ and now I do, get some waterproof trousers and cut them into long baggy shorts, works great, no wet behind anymore :LOL:

Added some spice to my life.

7549223542_3e894d8737_z.jpg

Tazio":3hxfylci said:
Added some spice to my life.

Youve bought a sticker :D

I must say its a very nice sticker,not my cup of tea but still very nice indeed

Velo":3hxfylci said:
Rado, do what ZZ and now I do, get some waterproof trousers and cut them into long baggy shorts, works great, no wet behind anymore
Endura make a waterproof version of the singletrack shorts.Those with a pair of long sealskin socks are the uniform of many of the downhillers in the LBS of freeflow bikes.

Why buy pricey endura if cheapo cut off waterproof trousers do the same job and your not precious about them because they're cheapo :D

Today I picked up my new wheels.

First up, 15mm and singlespeed Superstar hubs, double butted spokes on Sun Rhyno Lites. For the Dialled.

7563622588_74833a7667_b.jpg

Next up Hope ti hubs built with a mega mix of DT Revs/Superlites and ACI spokes on Stans 355 rims. These are for the Klein, they came in at 1491gr saving me about 250gr over the pair I currently have on the Klein.

7563628050_7c93f5377c_b.jpg

Back