Serotta TiMax or ATi, Calling On Serotta Wizards for Identification

Took some measurements using laaaaaaaaaasers, protractors and calipers. Size looks like a 46, but the head tube and seat tube angle measurements are questionable. Serotta publishes geometry in the earlier catalogs with a few notes on measuring, but without an actual diagram of how they determine lengths and angles on which plane, I am not sure the measurements are accurate, lmfao! At this point, I'll see if I get an email from Serotta and go from there else I'll go full OCD with stabbing in the dark determining what this frame is.

As an example, the Schwinn Homegrown geometry along with a diagram as to how measurements are attained.

1999_hg_factory_geo.jpg

Agreed. A visual improvement over the yellow Indy. I am not married to the saddle either. Maybe a Flite titanium or a full carbon Flite knock-off (which is actually pretty comfy).

Wasn't sure I'd like it with the AMP but it does suit it well, big improvement over the Indy, look like a closer A-C as well? Really like it with the AMP, such a cool fork. Liking the suggested Flite saddle options 👍

Back