Scotland v England - footy

Re:

Kenaltobelli ?
What championship are you watching ?
I am a Derby fan and we are home grown
Not so sure about those dirty reds though :LOL:

I was really impressed with the way England played, they all seemed up for it, which isn't a comment I feel I can usually pass. It was nice to see some of the new generation playing with real passion and obviously desperate to win (Welbeck, Ox, Wilshere, Clyne). I feel like they managed to get a good performance out of Rooney which in itself should be applauded. It just pains me that we won't play like that again for another 10-20 games.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":1x4miff2 said:
I also think the Rooney admiration society has not done any favours either. There have been more creative players sidelined in favour of Grannysnatcher.

The likes of Welbeck excites me for the future, as do some of the new generation of Scotland players.

Grannysnatcher? Are you ageist? :mrgreen:

There are no more creative players than Rooney unfortunately, you know, he's the guy that's won everything there is to win at club level. Can't think of a Scottish player recently who's done the same.

Now I'm no England fan but Scotland were thrashed on Tuesday night, and quite frankly, if you can't beat England you are rubbish.

Back