Scammers Around - Beware

Yeah. It’s my fault and many of the things to watch out for are there;

Newbie accounts
PayPal F&F
PayPal not matching email address

There are some people who don’t like using PayPal goods as their money gets locked down.

I figured the “I’ll trust you, if you trust me” concept of £15 up front F&F and balance on delivery was fair to both parties. After all £15 is not a life changing amount.

It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have done it, with hindsight. Just don’t want others to fall into it.
Not your fault at all. The fault lies with the robbing c__t that took your cash. :( Edit I ignored it, thought it was weird he gave me some one else email.

Maybe put up the email address so Google picks it up in case someone else is looking around for info. I know it’s not much but at least makes it so they have to create another PayPal

Can I suggest that members copy that email and take 2 seconds to input it into their search on PayPal history. Obviously not ones who have sent him money but to see if anyone has sold an item.

The reason I say , is that on another forum I frequent a scammer was found using this method. They slip up. Could be years ago.

The email looks like a real email , as in not lots of numbers or anything. It’s I guess the guys name and birth year and could actually be a persons email.

These scammers aren’t always as clever as they think and on the forum I mentioned the other scum had purchased an item from a member which gave out his address which I believe was dealt with.

Back