87.5 KB · Views: 418
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 418
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 415
Re:

Small update, been messing with other projects and this week a bigger fish has arrived that needs to be fried!, so this will be going on the back burner for a while.

On a boozy day out in the big smoke the other weekend for a mates 40th one of the girls out with us had this great aqua coloured nail varnish on. It looked damn similar to this so I asked her where it was from, like you do! So today whilst shopping with the children looking for presents for tomorrow I took the opportunity to check out the nail varnish in Top Shop!

"can I help you sir?"

"erm, :oops: no it's ok thanks, I'm just, don't ask!, looking for some varnish to touch up an old bike!"

"Oh, no problem, my Dad does that too"

Brilliant, how to put a customer at ease :LOL:

Anyway, going to use the slightly greyer colour, this quick clean up project wasn't suppose to get this involved!, I just can't help myself!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 377
Re: Re:

Vinevo":32r3swhi said:
Small update, been messing with other projects and this week a bigger fish has arrived that needs to be fried!, so this will be going on the back burner for a while.

On a boozy day out in the big smoke the other weekend for a mates 40th one of the girls out with us had this great aqua coloured nail varnish on. It looked damn similar to this so I asked her where it was from, like you do! So today whilst shopping with the children looking for presents for tomorrow I took the opportunity to check out the nail varnish in Top Shop!

"can I help you sir?"

"erm, :oops: no it's ok thanks, I'm just, don't ask!, looking for some varnish to touch up an old bike!"

"Oh, no problem, my Dad does that too"

Brilliant, how to put a customer at ease :LOL:

Anyway, going to use the slightly greyer colour, this quick clean up project wasn't suppose to get this involved!, I just can't help myself!

Love it :LOL:

I did the same thing, only taking my girlfriend with me instead as I thought she might be of some help finding the right colour for my GT ...Wrong!! what she actually did was stood there laughing at me and took a picture on her phone of me looking through the nail varnishes :facepalm: :LOL:

dazzawazza":q0zcjybv said:
Ha ha lol, was the Top Shop bloke's dad a cross-dresser.....

Great build Ash!, I'm very jealous about the double U-Brakes!

Cheers Cameron!

The sales person was actually a girl, not that it makes any difference. Looking back, I'm now wondering if she meant her Dad touches up old bikes!, that's got a couple of meanings! :LOL:

Back