Santa Cruz Heckler c.1996/7 for sale

D.C.

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking to fund a new carbon hard tail and I need to make some room so it's with a sad heart that I'm looking to sell my beloved Santa Cruz Heckler c1996/7. I rebuilt this from scratch a few years ago. It has been shot blasted and resprayed in gloss black professionally and has all new Santa Cruz decals.

The full spec is below:

Red anodised mavic 517 wheel set on blue hope hubs. Each spoke nipple is alternately red and blue.
Panaracer fire xc tyres in red
Hope quick release skewers
Rock shox Sid forks
Shimano xt shifters
Shimano xt brake levers
Shimano xt v brake calipers
Hope quick release seat clamp
Ritchey comp stem
Easton EA70 monkey riser bars
Middleburn blue anodised crankset
Shimano xt rear mech
Shimano xt front mech
SRAM chain
Titec X-wing seat post
Selle italia xo saddle in blue
Lizard skins Peaty red white and blue grips
TF tuned Fox coil rear suspension
FSA headset

Size 18 inch frame

Frame helicopter taped with a tiny nick in one decal but this bike is in great condition having never been dropped or crashed. Probably covered less than 1500 miles still a great ride even by modern standards of full suspension bikes.

I'm looking for £800 or nearest offer photos available on request PM me for more details.

[/img]

Can't be a 94, SC was only founded in 94 and the first production bike frame was the tazmon, I'm sure the Heckler was 96 onwards with mine being a late 96 / early 97 frame...

If it's a middling sort of size, could I have a couple of photos please? Or if you put some up on here that'll do.

Apologies all that's quite right it's a 96/7 not a 94 and as you can see its on eBay with links to the photos in this thread. D

Back