Sold Santa Cruz Heckler 105gbp. Commencal superNormal 80gbp

acole

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
C93F85BB-D42D-4CD9-8762-A880A968F422.jpeg

Commencal Supernormal with Manitou stance forks. XT drive and avid mechanical brakes. A small frame. Collection only from North Cardiff. A reasonable bike. I will start with 110gbp. Happy to hear your suggested value if you are considering it. Very keen for quick sale. Cheers👍

Santa Cruz Heckler. Medium. 2FBC4306-1AE7-4761-B5A7-8DFCBBF26AA7.jpeg Fox Talas forks. STX drivetrain. Avid Brakes. 175gbp.
Happy to hear your suggested value if you are considering it. Very keen for quick sale. Cheers👍

Cardiff

Message interest in this chat. The order of interest (if there is any) will be determined by this and not just DM’s.

I am in the UK for a limited time. Please be genuinely interested. The short timeframe can also be to your advantage (I want them moved on).

Splitting and posting is not something I am interested in. Cheers, A

Replied👍. Rear hub on the Santa Cruz is a blue Hope and the front is a less known brand. The front is a bit notchie but I think the price considers this🤷‍♂️. It will spin

I might also consider a swap for a cyclocross bike (size M) or a dirt jump bike (size L top tube)🤷‍♂️

Ok. A little sniff of interest yesterday but then nothing.

Let’s try taking 27% off the Commencal - 80gbp

And 40% off the Santa Cruz - 105gbp🤷‍♂️

There are some good names on here. No worries if your i are thinking of stripping and selling. I think you might get a bit extra but I don’t have the time.

Back