Withdrawn Santa Cruz Chameleon 18/19"

webchenko10

Retro Newbie
Hi folks,

Is anyone looking to rehome a Chameleon? 18-19 inch, preferably from the early - mid 2000's for nostalgias sake but I'm not particularly fussy over age. Looking to spend £400-500.
Getting back into biking after a 20 year hiatus, favourite bike growing up was the Chameleon but I could never afford one on a teenagers wage. Thought I'd see if any were going before having to settle for another bike.

Cheers

Rich

I still have this frame, not sure where the headset is now but 190 GBP posted to the UK

I still have this frame, not sure where the headset is now but 190 GBP posted to the UK

Thanks for the offer, a little on the small side for my liking 😊

It's not a Chamaeleon, it's a Superlight 3 which has to be better. Plus it's the right size. Great vendor too, I just bought a bike from her yesterday.

It's not a Chamaeleon, it's a Superlight 3 which has to be better. Plus it's the right size. Great vendor too, I just bought a bike from her yesterday.

Thanks for the recommendation. It’s about double my budget so sadly I won’t be able to offer

Thanks for the recommendation. It’s about double my budget so sadly I won’t be able to offer
Lisa is willing to negotiate, don't discount it. Message her. If she thinks you are the right owner for the bike she will do you a deal. She primarily wants her husband's bikes to go to people who will appreciate them as much as he did.

Thanks Mixi, I’m a bit late, it’s already gone. Probably best I stick to UK based bikes for shipping costs

Latest posts

Back