Saddle collectors

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I seem to have an ever increasing collection of brooks saddles which consist of a titanium rail swallow, B17 special and a swift which have all had some use but I also have a black swift, a brown swift, a team pro and a 150th anniversary swallow that are waiting patiently for some use. That being said, I think the 150th anniversary swallow is too nice to use

There's some sort of Swallow along with a tin of treatment (Proofide?) and something else (I think) in a presentation box in the depths of my father's wardrobe. I think he bought it at the York Rally a couple of decades back and it's never moved since.

I've never thought of myself as being a saddle collector, but I like leather saddles in a good, used condition, and whenever a nice one pops up in the classifieds, I tend to buy it. :rolleyes:

Picking up this Colt tomorrow:

e2bd5931-ecc6-4d47-9a12-9e325f598c29.jpg

04e4e41a-cbe1-4f3a-a8e0-a6d93dde3181.jpg

4744061e-2c2e-48f0-905e-23e2d7f6b5df.jpg

Back