RPotM - December - Theme is - PROJECTS? - NOMINATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my latest project, still in (low) progress. No hurry with this 1979 Koga Miyata Gents Racer S. Most of the only few parts on this picture has already been used for an other project... :xmas-wink:

img_1378.jpg

I thought this was ongoing projects? Just re-read the OP and now i'm sure it is.

Otherwise we could all post shiny things we've finished and it's the same as any other thread?

And are we judging the aesthetic quality of the photo or the interest of the object/project or both or something else?

(got out of bed the wrong side this morning)

meds will kick in soon.

Well, it does say open to interpretation, etc. It also says recently finished. So Nobs very nice piece of gear is more than welcome. :)
That's the beauty of it as everybody has a project somewhere, either just finished or just starting or maybe its been sitting somewhere between these two states for far too long.
Its also about seeing what everyone else is up to, share the ideas and maybe be inspired. To just appreciate.
So get that pic back up there Nob :)

Jamie

Re:

Hmm . I could put at least 8 bikes on this thread that are all in various stages of rebuild and or eqipment/ component changes.
1 Carlton International. almost finished!
2Holdworth fast back. Pile of bits
3 Saxon twin tube. Pile of bits
4 Sun Manx tt. Brake and handle bar change
5 Baines FG. Pile of bits .
6 F W Evans {pre War} Pile of bits
7.Mercian . pile of bits
8 Bates {as pictured } still sorting out rear gear .other wise about done

Should keep me going for a few years!!!

Clearly my meds are not working.
Just had a re count .
Make that
9 Carlton Giro d italia . getting there

Jamiedyer":1ucy2zve said:
Well, it does say open to interpretation, etc. It also says recently finished. So Nobs very nice piece of gear is more than welcome. :)
That's the beauty of it as everybody has a project somewhere, either just finished or just starting or maybe its been sitting somewhere between these two states for far too long.
Its also about seeing what everyone else is up to, share the ideas and maybe be inspired. To just appreciate.
So get that pic back up there Nob :)

Jamie

Put back at your request Jamie - Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back