Romax#381 BM

Oooooo Very Nice!! Glad to see you finally put this one up =)

Really cool fork!!

IMO I would put Deore XT Deer Head on it... but that's just me =)

Re:

That seatpost looks great on it and the fork is a very worthy replacement for a curved Gator. Are you going to treat it to some decals and if so what colour are you going for?

Re: Re:

raidan73":25im64e8 said:
That seatpost looks great on it and the fork is a very worthy replacement for a curved Gator. Are you going to treat it to some decals and if so what colour are you going for?

Thanks all!

I thought the seatpost matched the fork really nice, classy gray and black. The ti bar has a brushed finish so i'm hoping to figure out a way to redo the post to match. Polish then brush?

Decals will be added if I can find some, it hasn't been that easy to find the old school set.

Tires are also quite special and will be installed very soon!

Re: Re:

Mr.Toad":3pvnl7qr said:
raidan73":3pvnl7qr said:

Thanks all!

I thought the seatpost matched the fork really nice, classy gray and black. The ti bar has a brushed finish so i'm hoping to figure out a way to redo the post to match. Polish then brush?

Decals will be added if I can find some, it hasn't been that easy to find the old school set.

Tires are also quite special and will be installed very soon!

Let me know if you are getting decal made up... my Romax needs new decals as well =)

gil has Brodie Expresso on file, just not the font match for the word "Romax"

Back