Rocky Mountain Tantalus

Re: Re:

mrdryskull":3nm9d9u1 said:
Thanks Shutter,,the deraileurs,levers and shifters are all 87-88..
Seems about right.

Could be 1987 but the catalog pic has a rear canti brake...

although many of these were built to order so can't go by that...

Attachments

• 1987.jpg
    1987.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 392
Re:

Hey Shutter,,specs. say Bullmoose bars! thanks,sorry but I guess I don't need that stem...But at least we don't have to go to Manitoba.

mrdryskull":1zv3sboc said:
Hey Shutter,,specs. say Bullmoose bars! thanks,sorry but I guess I don't need that stem...But at least we don't have to go to Manitoba.

Dang! already on my way... oh well ;)

Very nice! It's always a treat to see a new Tantalus or Thunderbolt posted up on the forum...always something different! Gotta love custom bikes. :D

Re:

I have found another Tantalus,,,,the new one is a better fit (and purple !)...Sooo ,, this one may be up for trades...A Toad is at the top of my list..Just putting it out there.
Cheers

mrdryskull":snwc1ux7 said:
I have found another Tantalus,,,,the new one is a better fit (and purple !)...Sooo ,, this one may be up for trades...A Toad is at the top of my list..Just putting it out there.
Cheers

It's not very fair to post this and not show any pics of the new one now is it? :LOL:

mrdryskull":15bj50na said:
Cheers

:shock:

You have a PM :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back