Rocky Mountain "Syncros" Expérience (COMPLETED)

happy with the one i have, plus that looks to be an 18.5" which would be a tad big for me. someone should quickly snap that up, as they aren't easy to find. much less so than it's Cirrus "bigger brother".
Hey RockiMtn, working on a novice Cirrus clean up job and saw your posts. Waiting on decals from Velocals... hoping they're ok, but backup it looks like you can provide a decal set?

Hey RockiMtn, working on a novice Cirrus clean up job and saw your posts. Waiting on decals from Velocals... hoping they're ok, but backup it looks like you can provide a decal set?
yep, i still should have sets in black/white available if needed. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Hopefully not needed but will post when I get the velodecals. Thanks!
i hope you'll be happy and satisfied with them. personally when i was looking at options, including velocals, none of them meet my needs to the standards i wanted so i created and printed my own. i wanted them to match the original in accuracy and specs as the close as possible.

Last edited:
i hope you'll be happy and satisfied with them. personally when i was looking at options, including velocals, none of them meet my needs to the standards i wanted so i created and printed my own. i wanted them to match the original in accuracy and specs as the close as possible.
Decals came... smaller than original but look good I think and a little easier to apply as they didn't overlap on welds. And seems like pretty good quality. Still on the lookout for a fork. Anyway thanks - and your Experience looks awesome.

This is so good. What an amazing build.

I've always had a real soft spot for original syncros parts. I talked my parents into taking me to the syncros factory when I was on on holiday over there...they gave us a tour of the place and were super friendly...a day I'll definitely remember.

Hi RockiMtn,
I’m just working on my own Experience at the moment and wanted to ask if you have any Experience decals and Syncros decals still or know where I can source them? May I ask what made you go with the Black decals and not the blue/pink pink/blue Experience decals?
Thanks in advance!

Back