rocky mountain cardiac

Re: rocky mountain project questions

I think fluffy chicken got it right. either a soul or a cardiac.
the qr skewer and stem match the 1997 soul, what exact model it is doesn't really matter. I know now what frame I have, thank you

Steve_T":332dlfgu said:
But the Soul's and Cardiac's do not have the extended seat tube, I'm with Frank on this one.
no, just had a look and the 96/97 cardiac and 97 soul looks to have the long seat tube extension, as well as it looks to have less aggressive geometry with the higher head tube up front from the catalogue scans i have linked. more so the cardiac than the soul though. so potentially could be one of those. i've never really eyed anything below Blizzards, so can't comment much more than that.

Re:

I'll have to stop posting while out grocery shopping...

Still a nice bike, like the frame colour, I would leave as is, if it were me.

Not a bad first guess then, it was the P that I was wondering about. but given you should find a CSxxx code there too (Cardiac/Soul) as they had the same frame that makes it much better. Blizzard was the long shot and it was just some camera trick making it look a small size frame. (not seen a 20"+ frame of this era)

They are not actually made (frame welded) in Canada either.

Re:

made a lot of progress this week, altough it doesn't quite look like new it certainly feels like it.

Attachments

• IMG_0242klein.jpg
    IMG_0242klein.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_0244klein.jpg
    IMG_0244klein.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 523
MynameisCasper":3ltlqwz0 said:
It is a Soul. I was interested in this bike as well and I asked the seller what model it was. He said it is a Soul.
It's the same frame, just the spec would make it a Soul well and stickers.

Back