Roberts - either Black Leopard or Snow Leopard

Re:

Sounds lovely, looking forward to seeing it...

Im going to make a conscious effort to fing the article for you, but I have to confess due to an inpending(hopeful move) I have so much in container storage its untrue, but whilst looking through some files this morning I stumbled across this..., I just wish it had a picture attached for you..., Ill get there in the end.. :oops:

Hope its a little help.

Attachments

• 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 593
I love the Statement "A modern Collectors item"....if only they new how true this would become...!

Re:

oooooh, proof that they exist S, good to see you are on the case super sleuth ...... , As promised, fresh pictures with decals applied :)

DSCF8395_zpsls6iypvt.jpg

DSCF8392_zpsaixbk5g3.jpg

DSCF8391_zpsg3jlmulw.jpg

Re:

I am myself very impressed with the colour, it does really shine nice in the sun. not bad considering it was a last minute change of heart in the colour scheme :)

quickly popped the Deore DX headset on, so frame and fork are paired together once more, stack height is lower than the mish mash of headsets that was on then I got the bike so have used some black 1" aheadset spacers, not entirely happy with it but I feel it would be a shame to cut down the steer tube. I suppose I could add a chris king when I'm feeling flush if I leave it for now?

Discuss

DSCF8400_zpsdfyazvhr.jpg

I think the geometry, the versatility of it lends itself to quite well to an ultimate Drop bar build. I can see it now, Nitto stem, cool bars, shifters and purple and white bar tape.

Would be a great period look for what is a rare bike in itself. (sorry just my thoughts)

Headset wise, don't splash out on the CK headset, spend the money instead on the drop bars and bits you need, and assemble it twice, flat and drops. compare and contrast, the ultimate in both build options, on a very cool frame.

Back