Ritchey road frame

wolfteich

Retro Newbie
I have a Tom ritchey from mid to late seventies, beautiful frame ,paints a little sketchy in some spots.low mileage on this bike.the seat tube is ovalized going Into the bottom bracket which is solid for a few inches along the chain tubes to make more rigid. Racing geometry.funny thing is it came with no decals just painted. It must have been early in his frame building days.is this a bike that's worth anything,it has really cool design features for the period.I'm working on a picture. Thanks

Re:

My understanding is that Tom started out as a road racer and his first frames were road bikes.

Value wise, goodness knows, I would say yes to the right person. You could try sending an e-mail to Tom himself I believe he is very approachable.

It would be nice to see some pictures.

Re:

The easiest way is to host them on a site like Flikr or photbucket or any similar site and then copy and paste a link across.

If you use the Img button, at the top of the reply box, and put the link within the brackets, it will show up on the post as your picture.

Back