RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Peak District ~ AFTERMATH pg.4

Re: RetroRoadRide Series - Rd 3: Peak District ~ 01/06/14

wont be riding retro but if i dont go to wales "downhilling" hahahahaha ill come for this, the wife n sprog are away so have a pass ;)

Re:

Might be up for a go at this or a short cut version lol, Bit of a newbie, well lot of a newbie at this road riding lark (past 14 yrs on a MTB), just got my '88 Raleigh Kelloggs on the road last week, first test ride outing was Crowden - Holme Moss Summit - Holmefirth, turn around and back up the hill to the summit, and cool off down the other side. If you don't mind a slow coach tagging along and holding you up lol then I will let you know closer to the time, .

Re: Re:

big_dave":34f3ef4q said:
Might be up for a go at this or a short cut version lol, Bit of a newbie, well lot of a newbie at this road riding lark (past 14 yrs on a MTB), just got my '88 Raleigh Kelloggs on the road last week, first test ride outing was Crowden - Holme Moss Summit - Holmefirth, turn around and back up the hill to the summit, and cool off down the other side. If you don't mind a slow coach tagging along and holding you up lol then I will let you know closer to the time, .

You will love it, its a hoot :)

No can do on this one either, sorry, Retro Ronde month.

Re:

Would have loved to come but family takes preference

Sooper route, have fun, 39x24 should be OK.

The road up Goyt, from the reservoir to the Cat should be closed to traffic, enjoy

not looking good...off camping (with appropriate polari) that weekend :-(

Mark

Back