retrofit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent person to deal with. Great communication. Would deal with again anytime.

I'm doing a trade with Alex. He sent me his frame that I wanted, and he told me to wait until I get it, and that if it looks OK to send him my frame that he wants. I received the frame on Friday and it looks great, so I'm very happy about that, and I'll be shipping him my frame (now his) on Monday morning.

more feedback for retrofit (original thread was locked)

apologies for any redundancy - i wanted to leave some positive feedback for Alex. we swapped a pair of Hutchinson Python tires for an XTR rear derailleur. it was an altogether pleasant experience, & he is most honest & trustworthy.

Bought a Pace RC35 crown from Alex. Lovely condition and arrived pretty quickly considering the distance!

Many thanks!

In october I bought a pair of UmmaGumma's from Alex.

Excellent guy to deal with. Good communications, quick delivery (10 days US-NL :shock: ). All okay.

I would buy again with confidence :D

retrofit - neg rep

I made a mistake - I bought a seatpost from Alex. :facepalm:

I wasn't expecting mint but the pics and description looked good. However, it arrived covered in Marker pen to disguise the insertion zigzags on the post. :roll:

I didn't ask - he didn't disclose. :oops:

Give the man his dues though - he duped me good and proper then had the audacity to laugh at me via pm.

My fault, call me naive, however previously I had received nothing but good deals and courtesy from the forum.

sswiss

Re: retrofit - neg rep

sswiss":21wqkpi1 said:
I made a mistake - I bought a seatpost from Alex. :facepalm:
I wasn't expecting mint but the pics and description looked good. However, it arrived covered in Marker pen to disguise the insertion zigzags on the post. :roll:
I didn't ask - he didn't disclose. :oops:
Give the man his dues though - he duped me good and proper then had the audacity to laugh at me via pm.
My fault, call me naive, however previously I had received nothing but good deals and courtesy from the forum.
sswiss
Retaliatory feedback: www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=241393
You were given a chance to return it if you weren't pleased.
Even now I am still open to taking it back for a refund.

Kindly replied to my wanted ad and sent the item quickly and for a decent price. Top man to deal with :D

I bought some XTR Shifters from Alex, nice guy to deal with (was even willing to wait for payment for postage after he had posted and had the exact price). A class seller. Thanks!

Bought a nice XTR front derailleur from Alex. He shipped it the same day and it arrived in my hands the next day. Great guy to deal with --- will trade again with him soon, I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back