ExpertBlay’s Feedback

Arranged a part ex with Charlie - my M2 f&f for a pair of wheels and cash. It would be fair to say it was a challenging transaction. After having to chase several times, broken promises, even being told they'd been posted, despite him not having my address, the wheels eventually arrived well packaged.

There was also a misunderstanding about the description of the wheels, which Charlie was happy to discuss and an agreement was reached.

I'm sure this was just a blip, and maybe, sometimes, life can get in the way.
Thanks for the comment Mark and sorry again for the complications, glad we got it sorted in the end.

Decals from one Charlie to another!

Super fast delivery and took the care to get a bigger hard backed envelope rather than forcing into a smaller envelope just to save a few pennies and risking damage!

Super happy would buy/sell/trade again!

Cheers Chuck

Bought a few items over the last month all good prices and great condition, good communication would buy from him again.

Thanks again cheers ian

Excellent transaction
Charlie sold me a Bianchi frame set
Better than described
Next day delivery
Great guy and great comms etc

Bought a lovely M2 Stumpjumper frame off Charlie. Great transaction - Charlie took the time to find a suitable box and packed it perfectly with tons of bubble wrap.
Next day postage and a free seatpost without me even asking! Great seller - would recommend without hesitation.
Thanks Buddy!

I bought some wheels from ExpertBlay, took a couple of weeks to arrive due to sourcing a proper wheel box but as a result they arrived safely and were extra protected by a small mountain of bubble wrap! Responded quickly to PMs and kept me updated. Thank you!

I've had a couple of dealings with Charlie now.

First one he bought a few bits from me, arranged collection and was good on his word and collected it when he said.

Today I did the opposite, bought some bits and went to collect from him. All good, threw in a few freebies as well.

Absolutely faultless both times.

I bought a rear shock from Charlie, great guy to deal with!
My item arrived well wrapped & just as described, I'd be more than happy to deal with him anytime 👌

Latest posts

Back