Retrobike National Series Rd 1: Lake District ~ Aftermath

shaun":33841fiv said:
...looks fun. :D I am hoping to attend the Thetford ride soon for my first retro ride, but as i am a bit old and 'lardy' :oops: but still enjoy retro bikes, is there a 'slower' group for us, or is it just for the hardcore whippets! :?

one of the toppest of top rules is that nobody gets left behind. so turn up and enjoy! some events have been dissected to aid ride flow vs rider capability but, that is taken up by the AEC's in that area on that given ride, if necessary but rare.

see you around :cool:

marc two tone":2vf4ozdd said:
one of the toppest of top rules is that nobody gets left behind. so turn up and enjoy! some events have been dissected to aid ride flow vs rider capability but, that is taken up by the AEC's in that area on that given ride, if necessary but rare.

Thanks for that, I now feel a lot better about giving it a go. Look forward to meeting some of you and discussing our bikes etc. :D

shaun":3dd0rvgo said:
marc two tone":3dd0rvgo said:

Thanks for that, I now feel a lot better about giving it a go. Look forward to meeting some of you and discussing our bikes etc. :D

There is a possibility of me coming to the Thetford ride, and if I can do it, anyone can!!

Back