Retrobike Autumn meet - Saturday 4th Nov 10:30 am Cannock

A good fun day THANKS to ALL ......... When I got home new PURPLE front hub had arrived in the post .........So got to go.... wheel to build.......CHEERS Max

John, 2Mb limit reached!! There are four OK res pics, I will leave these up for a few minutes while I resize them...

Heh folks that ride looked a blast, right up my street that sort of meeting.
those single track pics bring back memories of when i used to race at cannock races on my cannondale with pepporami rigids. does anyone remember a race series there when all the racers could have a shower at a school! Heh not seen that violet fat before, wow! own up who's the owner? i would appear that there's approx two meets a year, got to make the next one, would be great if it was race showground event or similar, say summertime, already thinking about the summer evenings, chilled beers and barbie. Yeah looked a blast, cheers alan.

That looked like a great day! Just a shame i couldn't make it...
When's the next one, not to long i hope? The Kona's had to take a back seat for a while, what with getting hitched and then moving house.
Will be ready in a few weeks though...pic's to follow!

Man am I jealous.. That looks like a great playground.. Where is it exactly?

Did nothing but chuck it down all weekend in Sydney [when it rains..] tropical stylee..

Seems the UK is enjoying some great weather :D

was a lucky day kingroon!
been freezing in the moring, but sun shone and it was toasty :D

The chase is pretty tight and woodsy without any real big hills, good for a blast
Sorry, just north of Birming-ham England :!:

Love that Autumn Sunshine eh.. Sounds like good fun, I should get some snaps of the local trails here, not as good as that sounds for sure..

Who's is that Red Fat [Buckshaver?]...? That is one nice bike.. :cool:

Back