Retro bike, but do you do retro anything else?

Excellent! You seen this?

http://www.spiritburner.com/fusion/index.php

:p

Iwasgoodonce":2hhjnacv said:
Not one of the more usual (normal) collections, but I have a pretty large collection of Primus stoves:

I'm a 70s/80s ice axe man :D

DSCF0743.jpg

DSCF0735.jpg

DSCF0744.jpg

DSCF0723.jpg

:LOL:

Meccano. I have a 1970s set 10 for building models with (built a seven foot tall Eiffel Tower to use instead of a Christmas tree last year), a pristine 1970s set 9, and a nearly complete 1955 set 9.

Old french cars. I have a 1973 Citroen DS:
big_110_5.jpg

More pictures here.

Oh, and a few pieces of antique furniture. Apparently our kitchen chairs are worth about £1500 each :shock:

(edit:) Subbuteo. I forgot about the Subbuteo. There must be about 20 teams, a pitch, a couple of sets of goals and some other stuff sitting in the man-cave. It doesn't get out too often as the cat gets over-excited and tries to eat the midfield.

had a 1982 audi quattro up till a while ago (not an easy thing to find or own here in OZ), and loads of 80's sneakers (well notr so many now, had a clear out after a move...

Hell I'd have that DS body dropped, tubbed and layed out before you could say ''Sacrebleu'' :cool:

I'll post pics of a mates Ami 6 when he's done chopping the little piggy!

al.

al":tr7arcte said:
Hell I'd have that DS body dropped, tubbed and layed out before you could say ''Sacrebleu'' :cool:

I'll post pics of a mates Ami 6 when he's done chopping the little piggy!

al.

No need. Just let the hydraulics do it. There's a little lever under the steering wheel that lets you select the ride height. It's like an air ride system, but better engineered!

I'll see if I can find a picture of it (or another one) in "slammed" mode.

(Edit:) Here you are, al:
1972%2B72%2BCitroen%2BDS-21%2BDS21%2B4%2BFour%2BDoor%2BSedan%2BID%2BSaloon%2B3.jpg

and another:
CitroenDS-550x367.jpg

60's american (mainly) pyschadelic, acid, garage music. Very hard to collect over here on vinyl(some early vinyl re-issues), but the music is still old if the lp/cd isn't.

Had a very nice original live double lp 1968 live al cooper, mike bloomfield (i know,blue ,rock really) in mint condition, plus got some nice cd's signed by Kenny and the casuals.

I like stuff like, human bienz, monks, merrel frankhauser,group 1850, the dovers,13th floor elevators, country joe and the fish, human expression, we the people etc, with a very small amount of brit stuff, like second hand (creeping into 70's) and july.

No not like that grahame..... that could go down another few inches.

It would need all the old guff ripping out and an air system plumbing in, sorted!

al. :D

al":2bhwslsf said:
No not like that grahame..... that could go down another few inches.

It would need all the old guff ripping out and an air system plumbing in, sorted!

al. :D

That can be done without ripping anything technical out, al. All you need to do is remove the bump stops. The car then sits about 1 - 2mm off the ground.

Back