Recommend me some Cantilevers

Re: Re:

raidan73":1it3emjo said:
There's always a difference of opinions over fitting V brakes to a frame built for canti's. The V brake corner argue that their bikes are riders and so function over form wins the day. Personally I'm perfectly happy with some well set up cantilevers but more than that, I hate seeing a redundant canti brake cable guide sitting unused on the seat stays!

If you like your Dia Compes then this guy has brand new sets in three different colours and for a great price. He's a member on here too Mountainbike-Kult.de so if you send him a message then he can hook you up :)

http://www.mtb-kult.de/catalogsearch/re ... =dia+compe

Cheers - that's good info. I think they'd look just right tbh. Do you man message you or him?
Cheers,
D.

I'd message him on here. He was advertising them here a while ago for £25 including postage if I remember correctly. I bought a black set and service was good and they were perfect in all the original packaging

Seca Blue":jgazfd78 said:
raidan73":jgazfd78 said:
There's always a difference of opinions over fitting V brakes to a frame built for canti's. The V brake corner argue that their bikes are riders and so function over form wins the day. Personally I'm perfectly happy with some well set up cantilevers but more than that, I hate seeing a redundant canti brake cable guide sitting unused on the seat stays!

If you like your Dia Compes then this guy has brand new sets in three different colours and for a great price. He's a member on here too Mountainbike-Kult.de so if you send him a message then he can hook you up :)

Cheers - that's good info. I think they'd look just right tbh. Do you man message you or him?
Cheers,
D.

raidan73":oz13g4vt said:
I'd message him on here. He was advertising them here a while ago for £25 including postage if I remember correctly. I bought a black set and service was good and they were perfect in all the original packaging

Seca Blue":oz13g4vt said:
raidan73":oz13g4vt said:

Cheers,
D.

Ok cheers.

And how did you find them? Read a lot about them being a PITA to adjust, amongst other things, I've always found the 986's fine, mine are just a bit batters now and I want some silver ones for pure aesthetics.

Re:

Mine are still in the box :LOL:

They're not hard to set up though

Latest posts

Back