RC100 - Steve Worland's Team Pace

Very nice Jez :cool: , I remember Steve’s bike in MBUK bitd whilst dreaming of owning one.

A very jealous Matt

jez-4-bikes-max":35dq6plt said:
Havent had a chance today but this will come to Cannock at the xmas ride. Ive been too busy cleaning up stuff - been a crazy weekend.

One thing I have noticed the Rc100 is built like a tank. This is a lot less refined than the Rc200 F4 etc I've ridden/owned in the past - you can see they whittled the frame down a lot in subsequent years.

One thing this has a MASSSSIVE bottom bracket shell!! The guides on the top tube keep popping out too. Have to think of a nicer solution than zip ties...

U sure ur up for the pounding ur off to tek fro it Jez? Ade' only used to sell these to proper 'ard mtb'rs wi a Yorksha passport and Ousewatter in their veins. :D :D

Pace

U may be doing a bit of that! (crashing) That front end is way Low!! Just bought one of those stem/steerer comb's, bt think it will be getting a few more spacers than your model? All joking apart that really looks like it could uproot trees in it's sleep, bet your well pleased with it? Got any mods planned or keepin it "as is?"

Didnt think it was that low. Long headtube helps. Feels similar layout and geometry to my Kona.

No plans - maybe track some Pace wheels - the Campag hubbed m231s are really special though as theyve hardly been used!

Need a xc pro seatpost too.

Nice find Jez- still suprised he sold it though :shock: Good luck with the seatpost- you're gonna need it!

Si

Back