RBotM May 2018 - POLL NOW OPEN! VOTE NOW!!!! NOW!! NOW!!

RBotM May 2018

• PeachyPM - 1984 Claud Butler Majestic

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Piperdive - 1985 Raleigh Cadet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The History Man - 1982 Raleigh Gran Sport

• Fifthgrace - 753 Joe Waugh

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • legrandefromage - 1994 Arthur Caygill

• bikenut 2010 - Vianelli Mexico

• Spokemann - 1963 Carlton Catalina

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Dr Winston - Carrera Epic

• bagpuss - Carlto Giro d'Italia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one vote! Not even my own vote! Lightest, fastestest bike there and not a single bit of interest.

Its the way I roll.

legrandefromage":gy3zd0dx said:
Not one vote! Not even my own vote! Lightest, fastestest bike there and not a single bit of interest.

Its the way I roll.

Coopers hill?

The History Man":1jqqweq1 said:
legrandefromage":1jqqweq1 said:

Its the way I roll.

Coopers hill?

I actually think yours should have won. The rest were a bit too over restored and shiny for my tastes but thats me. I have pink tyres.

The History Man":2dztwvom said:
So there’s my three votes.

Just 'cause I thought the Gran would win, didn’t mean I voted for it.... sorry chum, I didn’t think you needed any help!

Many Congratulations to Mike aka, Spokesmann on a fine with with his Carlton Catalina!
I am sure you will all join me in congratulating Mike as despite it being such a super quality month, he certainly won it by a clear margin. This just shows what a superb machine it is.
Thanks again to all who entered, voted and thanks also for all the support. It is much appreciated, sometimes we don't have lots of votes but that just means they count all the more, so again, thank you.

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back