RBotM - February - Nominations NOW CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RBotM - February - Nominations open!

kingbling":gr6h67ic said:
Supporting the thread

With that Russell and the Raleigh this isn't even in the same league but it's another pic to look at :D so come on folks stop hiding them :)
Loving that Dynatech!

Re: Re:

Boscarn":1a7bhyp1 said:
I agree with kingbling, although I do prefer the Dave Russell, so here is some more cannon fodder. Here is my 1962 Rory O Brien.
Build thread, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=302357

Cannon fodder? haha!! No way! This machine is sweeet!! Beautiful work and lines.

My 1990 Team Owned Raleigh Castorama 753 Dynatech. Jean-Claude Bagot's 2nd frame / bike according to the frame number.

Build Thread here .... viewtopic.php?f=23&t=329993

Maca":2ypa1a95 said:
My 1990 Team Owned Raleigh Castorama 753 Dynatech. Built for Jean-Claude Bagot.

Build Thread here .... viewtopic.php?f=23&t=329993

Simply stunning and so much history
This is heating up to be a killer month - with 3 Raleighs and very different ones

Another quality month this month.
Low on numbers but extremely high on quality :)
If that's your canon fodder Boscarn, then I cannot imagine what would be the Sunday best :)
I will now aspire to cannon fodder builds I think ;)

Jamie

Re:

In reply, the Rory O Brien is a great bike and thanks for the comments, but in my opinion Nob’s Russell is one of the best that I have seen for ages. It has inspired me to build a retro TT bike and I am presently working on an old Holdsworth Cronometro Ultralight.
Jamie, I do have a few that are better and I am keeping my powder dry for another day to enter these........

I haven't had time to get mine finished in time, but have to say I'm not too worried about missing the deadline, judging by the standard of competition this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back