Ravenscar Railway Ride 15th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have the single speed for this.....not sure if I should change the ratio or not.....32/16 at minute!

32-16 will probably be ok for the outward leg, especially as we drop down from that small carpark/viewpoint.
On the way back you may need a 32-22/24 if your back is tender.

How are you getting on lately rich, ok boss?

Well still rough then getting knocked off the bike by a minibus put me back down to earth....so building my body back up yet again.

Hope you do make it salty, ive never actually met you yet, so will be good to finally say hello in person lol

Cheers, I hope I can too, I used to get out for group rides regular but the past year or so I have mainly rode alone!

saltyman":2o0rxdvb said:
Cheers, I hope I can too, I used to get out for group rides regular but the past year or so I have mainly rode alone!

You shouldnt do that, it isnt good for the soul, its like drinking alone, its still fun, but you shouldnt really do it lol

Matthews":29l02e4b said:
Your wrong there Spud , it clears the mind being up on't moors and out in't wilds all alone .
depends what sort of a mind you have :) :) try being left with mine :facepalm:

Nightshift on the friday so I'm gutted that I can't make it this year as I so enjoyed last year, particularly the hair raising drive to the venue in the snow and the mind numbing cold in my feet on the return leg!!!! Have a good day......

Blimey I remember the snow and ice last year, about a dozen cars smashed up on the way there.....brrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back