Ravenscar Railway ride January 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

I am in ,looking forward to the grub myself :D Carlos have you a fat tyre spare any old one will do,, bought a set of wheels for the mukluk
But short of a tyre :facepalm:

I haven't Ken I could do with a fat tyres myself as on of my nates is worn as u will see at the weekend

Re:

Roll call of Riders

Catman + 1

DICKO10

Fattarmacer +1

HarryCrumb

kaya

kenaltobelli

Luke

Matthews

ringo

Maybe's ??

Big Ste + 1 ??

Leighcal ??

Uncaljack ??

Any more riders please confirm below

Re: Re:

kaya":3t8qkg2o said:
Roll call of Riders

DICKO10

kaya

kenaltobelli

Matthews

ringo

Maybe's ??

HarryCrumb ??

Leighcal ??

Uncaljack ??

Luke ??

Any more riders please confirm below

Harrycrump coming with me.

Re:

H guys, my name is Andy. Some of you will have met me on the Dalby ride at the end of last year. I came with another guy called Keith.(excursion over the bars 10 mins in) We will be joining you again, if that is ok? I will bring a retro bike this time, not a new plastic one! Myself and Keith have ridden some of the stretch of disused railway we will be riding on, so know the territory. looking forward to seeing some of you again, you made us most welcome last time. Oh, and the Fish and Chips look great.

My user name is Catman, a nickname that has stuck over the years, and i run my own mobile cycle business.

See you at the starting point at 10.

Can someone add us both to the list of people attending please, thank you.

Re: Re:

Catman":2c5dpmfy said:
H guys, my name is Andy. Some of you will have met me on the Dalby ride at the end of last year. I came with another guy called Keith.(excursion over the bars 10 mins in) We will be joining you again, if that is ok? I will bring a retro bike this time, not a new plastic one! Myself and Keith have ridden some of the stretch of disused railway we will be riding on, so know the territory. looking forward to seeing some of you again, you made us most welcome last time. Oh, and the Fish and Chips look great.

My user name is Catman, a nickname that has stuck over the years, and i run my own mobile cycle business.

See you at the starting point at 10.

Can someone add us both to the list of people attending please, thank you.

It'll be good to catchup with you Andy an Keith,

see ya in the morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back