Ravenscar Railway Ride 28th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

Yeah it will Stu, I'm starting a new job next week and will only be working every other Sunday so I'll hopefully make more of your rides.

Re:

Hi guys, I should be there. Just got some nice Rock Shox Indy's to go on my Saracen, so I'll bob them on, along with some old spd's and I'm good to go.
Anyone want a Carrera flex stem bike cheap? I can throw it in the van. Large frame, silver and magenta, or is it pink? Ha ha. Looks like it's all original. Picked it up a while ago, but never done owt with it. Open to offers... so bring a bit of cash!

Was all set for Sunday, only to realise its Saturday!!! All those negotiations for a pass out to no avail, very nearly a repeat of my turning up to the summer Cropton ride a week early!!!

Re: Re:

Catman":2eumui23 said:
Hi guys, I should be there. Just got some nice Rock Shox Indy's to go on my Saracen, so I'll bob them on, along with some old spd's and I'm good to go.
Anyone want a Carrera flex stem bike cheap? I can throw it in the van. Large frame, silver and magenta, or is it pink? Ha ha. Looks like it's all original. Picked it up a while ago, but never done owt with it. Open to offers... so bring a bit of cash!
Well if it's cheap enough dude

DICKO10":2nyrznqy said:
Catman":2nyrznqy said:
:LOL:

DICKO10":lyw61r8m said:
Catman":lyw61r8m said:

:LOL: owt for a freebie eh? ;)

Re:

Hey, i'm not giving it away! Offers around 40 quid will buy it.
Hope weather ok for tomorrow, think i'll be wearing my winter tights and top. Bike all sorted and ready to go. Think last time i rode it was at this event last year!
See you all at the start point for 10, traffic permitting. Do we really think there will be that many people venturing to this side of the world tomorrow?
Really enjoyed it last year, and the fish and chips were great. Brought a colleague last year, but on my own, again, as per Christmas pudding run, but you're all such an easy bunch to get on with, so i'm happy with that. It"s him that's missing out, not me!
See you all real soon, looks like a good turn out too.

bringing the kona aa frame, carls rockhopper and a few bits myslef. avid disc brakes, posts, bars chainrings etc etc. planning on getting there before 10 road permitting. whats the parking like, literally on the road side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back