Raleigh RSP Titanium 1997 ... nearly finished

Re: Decals

Titanium fibre":381ub73e said:
Hi everyone. New to this forum.

Love the RSP Ti built.
I have the exact same frame for the last 17 or so years and 2 full rebuilds with a mish mash of parts. After it's been sat in the shed for the last 6 years I'm gonna rebuild it again with a full XTR group from the late 90's early 00's.I have all the pieces collected over the years.

Anyway it's been a few years since this build and we never found out if the decals were sourced and installed.

Did you get them and where from" I need them too.

You should start a build thread for your bike, with plenty of photos :)

And Gil m is the man for decals, a member on here or better to contact him through Retrodecals ;)

Mark

Re:

Thank you for the info I'll contact him about the decals.

I will post all photos of the build when I'm done. Should be before spring.

Hi maybe someone still around here. I have a frame that exactly as same as the frame in this post, except mine has a disc tab. Does anyone can inform me, what year is my Raleigh ti? Thank you

Hi maybe someone still around here. I have a frame that exactly as same as the frame in this post, except mine has a disc tab. Does anyone can inform me, what year is my Raleigh ti? Thank you

Do you have any photos?

They have previously shared a photo, but it has been repainted:

Either an RSP 550 or 600 from 1999 or 2000, I guess. I can't remember the exact details without checking.

Do you have any photos?
This is the photo. It's repainted. The weight is just about 1,4 kg. It has disc tab and vbrake tab too.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-31-12-43-42-619_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-31-12-43-42-619_com.google.android.apps.photos-edit.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 8
Back