Question Time

Neil":3tgrblft said:
But bearing in mind that WWII wasn't fought over oppression in Germany, or the lack of free speech, there, WWII was fought because the German nation started invading other countries.

Indeed. But a lot of the reasons that the 3rd Reich managed to do what it did was due to removal of free speech and democratic processes. By the time that most people realised what was going on, there was a machine of oppression in place.

It would be interesting to investigate Griffin's ancestry...somewhere there will be an immigrant, just like that rest of us.

Does he want to send descendants of Roman soldiers back to Italy? :D
It's all in your DNA!

hamster":ffj2o123 said:
Neil":ffj2o123 said:
But bearing in mind that WWII wasn't fought over oppression in Germany, or the lack of free speech, there, WWII was fought because the German nation started invading other countries.
Indeed. But a lot of the reasons that the 3rd Reich managed to do what it did was due to removal of free speech and democratic processes. By the time that most people realised what was going on, there was a machine of oppression in place.
That may well be the case, but we didn't wade into war with them simply because of free speech and the democratic process - we only did when that spilled over to other nations.

hamster":4q9tnlly said:
Neil":4q9tnlly said:

It would be interesting to investigate Griffin's ancestry...somewhere there will be an immigrant, just like that rest of us.

Does he want to send descendants of Roman soldiers back to Italy? :D
It's all in your DNA!

That's what I was saying. He said on QT that the indigenous people of the UK have been here 17,000 years and I think the point he was trying to make is that these people are the ones that have the right to call themselves English and stay here....

If he really wasn't so stupid he would realise the indigenous people would be the Celts, basically the Welsh, Irish and Scots, and there won't be very many who are pure Celts. And, quite funny really, the term Welsh is believed to mean "Foreigner" in ancient Anglo-Saxon, of course the welsh call the country Cymru and the language Cymraeg.

So who are the foreign envaders now... what a clown he is.

And when we call ourselves British and the country Britian..... where does this term come from.... Bretons? Where would these people come from.... not France...

And if you look at his face closely I would put money on it that he has foreign genes in him, quite recent ones too, i would love all racists to have a DNA test, shut them right up
:LOL:

I always loved that episode of Mash when a racist soldier came in and demanded that he only got transfused with white people's blood. So they fixed him up, and then blacked him up under anaesthetic... :D

When he awoke and found he was black they explained that it must have been an error on the blood labeling...and he would stay black forever. :LOL:

:LOL:

While he's at it, why doesn't he de-bastardise the English language too.... it must be the most mixed race language on earth... German roots with a healthy mix of French when the Normans came and then the constant evolving since, with twice as many number words as the next nearest language.

Plonker :roll:

Now where did i leave my Daily Mail...

Back