Purple bike frame, what colour finishing kit?

That's a nice looking fuquay, lucky guy and also good inspiration.

Green might work as well, and I've a few green bits going spare too. What are my chances of getting a green king threadset top so I can use the no threader I have, and therefore the original forks?

Another CK snob :LOL:

I think the apple green ck is a bit sought after, but its about the best match colour wise, but why not use modern ? Thers a number of companies making stuff to emulate/ accessories Hope TG.
Not too pricey either.

Green skewer here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Green-Hope-Qu ... SwHoFXq2MI

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Not so much a snob, just have one doing nothing after a planned green themed build didn't happen. Plus are there modern threaded headsets in green?

Colour is as yet to be decided, ideally I think I'd like to run the original fork, so a threaded headset is required, though not sure what size as yet.

I've no qualms in using modern stuff, most of my builds are modern based around old frames.

Once the frame and forks arrive I'll start playing around. Shame I parted with a purple verlichi stem a while back, would have been perfect - doh!

Anyone got any other thoughts or links/pics of inspirational purple bikes?

I did think that as well for some reason. It comes with a headset so that's a start at least.

Back